Saturday, April 16, 2011

Krishna's slave

Slave am I Oh Krishna
To these thoughts of You
I crave not anymore
For men or women

I hold back myself
To imagine You as all
To be in Thy presence
To serve Your interests

Disappointed am I Oh Lord
For You dont care to instruct me
You stay away from my yearnings
Do You doubt my Love Krishna?

I stick to such thoughts
Until You roll Thy dice
And I roll into Thy game
Like a tumbling rock I fall

Yet Oh Lord I have
Pulled back and fell
At Thy feet pleading
For nothing but Thy Love

Hold not from me Lord
Thy embrace full and strong
I am such a selfish being
That I want nothing but You for me

The fear of Thy words
Has hit me hard
For Thee does not speak
You whisper that shall not be heard

Yet I have understood
And stand shuderring
For Thee shall manifest in Me
As Love for All in acts kind

I stand bewildered
As wretched I am
Greed stands inbetween now
Thee and Thy acts of Love

Bless me with courage Lord
For Thee are within
Bless with directions
For I am clearly lost

Om Tat Sat