Friday, April 29, 2011

I - The Infinite of form

The music plays in my head
Out of rhythm and in sync
With desires unborn in my mind
And yearn to bud into my life

These thoughts they seem so real
Yet they transit into nothingess
When Your Light comes over
Making me aware of the presence

The thoughts light up brighter
Burning strong and light this mind
Surfacing the darkness lurking within
I long for those seconds of pure Light

The music lures my mind back
To the darkness that beckons within
I see myself fade into decay
While You stand and stay ever aside

Your presence is always the path
You are always the direction
Roads or thorns You direct my feet
Good or bad You expose me to facts

Where is astray if You are me
What can taint the space within
If I am just the Light of Life
Can the wind leave tracks around

Ye mind thy sins are burnt
Oh thoughts you're origins are blessed
My actions they are His grace
The results are His gifts to Life

Where is the Lust
What for is greed
Whom what is to hate
When All is my dream!

Oh what wonder these Truths
Yet this is always told
The greatest secret of Life
That You are the Infinite in form

Oh for the Love of God;...

I am .... Thee The Infinite