Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The purpose of existence


I read recently that the human brains potential is the cause for the human problems. We as a species have been searching for something and have always been unsatisfied no matter what we do and we keep pushing the limits to find a solution to the problem. So goes the rattle...

What the hell are we searching for...?

Happiness? Fame? Control? Overlordship? A bit of everything I guess ...

I have been trying to define what I wanted in life for almost 8 years now and I havent got anywhere... I am still doing what most people do.. live

Still there is something missing! Satisfaction..

I guess thats why I write all these nonsense here on the blog to see whether I have changed.. The more I write the more I am recoding the fact the satisfaction is missing...

The more I am delving into this subject of search the more I seem to be clear that the purpose of life is simple and I am only complicating it by trying to be someone else. ..

existence ... is common factor, consciousness is a common factor

but satisfaction, happiness, aananda?? is always there around but not with oneself... I guess then the search is only for aananda.

Some say follow your dream, I have been trying to figure out what it is and it seems to be non-existent. I feel that the whole world itself is my dream and I just want it to stop.

Atleast thats what I feel now.. If I were more successful or more someone else I dont know what I will feel, but what I know now is this.

The only place to turn now is inwards and figure out if this common factor consciousness and existence is what all is inside and then to evolve the ananda around as an extension of the sat and chit. I hope I am right...

Om Tat Savitr Varenyam
Bhargho Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo yonaf prachodayat

Om Tat Sat