Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Prayer

As I search for answers within
I seem to bleed my life
Of its juice to live

As the search moves from physical
To the mental plane
And to the nooks of memory
The dirt from within has started
To expose itself
To manifest in forms and shape
Tangible yet without invoking fear

Should I accept fate for what it is
Or should i fight this head on
Will a logical decison be termed evasive
Or should i foolishly carry on the fight

My soul searching and greed fulfulling
Has stopped being parallel anymore
Each overlap the other
So it seems

I am now a man without direction
As i hang in limbo
Out of place out of sight
Killing my own life

Yet still thirsty for more

Oh Lord I pray to Thee
Show me the way
For I have reached my wits end
This confusion has stopped me from functioning

May I be blessed to know and accept what I cannot change and not waste my time and energy on it

May I be able to recognize what I must change and invest my all into that which deserves change therby making the world a better place

May I know the difference between what I cannot change and what I can so that I may seek help and gain strength to achieve what is necessary of me to fulfill

I know not now what deserves my effort for I have been blessed by Thee to act for You to enjoy for You and reap for Your mirth

Thee I am Oh Lord I am but Thee in Your maze called life

Show me the way

Om Tat Sat