Saturday, January 08, 2011

Guruguha The teacher in the cave of my heart

Guruguha The teacher in the cave of my heart
He holds his spear high
His smile brilliant
His poise fearless
His eyes loving
And His hand outstretched to receive me

May You bless me Oh Lord
Muruga Shanmuga Gurupara
Vadivela You are called
Who knows what name pleases You
Yet I know my heart yearns for You

Son of God You are
May this brilliance of Yours
Burn this Identity away in You
May Your Love enhance every thought
Into its full nature of Love
And I shall merge in Thee

What more do I seek
This reminder in my mind persists
In between this yearning for You
What this is I am not sure
May you enlighten me Oh Lord

Asato ma Sat Gamaya
Tamaso ma Jyotir Gamaya
Mrityor ma Amritam Gamaya

Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthihi

Om Tat Sat