Sunday, January 03, 2010

Tillana: Dance of Krishna

Oh Krishna ! You dance on your Lotus Feet
Your dance I've heard as Shiva
As Krishna on the snake Kalinga
With the Gopis, with Radha in Vrindavan

Ignorant am I to not see your dance
You still dance with heavenly Bliss I hear
Oh Krishna you come to me in various forms
To hold me to love me

Yet I dont see you in my ignorance
You play with me covering my eyes
You hold me to your bosom
Yet I dont see your dance

Oh Lord, remove this veil
Show thyself in Your glory
With your Divine Conch and Flute
Oh Lord play thy music

Show me your Dance
Let me behold the joy
Oh Lord, where should I come
Where should I run

Nay you say, in my heart you say
Show me the way Oh Lord,
I lack the direction, I lack the knowledge
To travel within to witness the Dance

Show me the Way Oh Krishna
I plead and beg to see this vision
Stop this play, I know you enjoy
Show me the Way