Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I seek..

The mind whispers continously from dawn to dusk. What is this mind, I question. A tool ... A tool just like a spanner, a computer or even maybe a vehicle.

Is this a realm I can enter and exit .like a world post mortem I wish to believe. Neural signals or unchannelled energy these thoughts seem to make me feel alive

What this spark of life I call me 'wants' I am not aware, yet I seek something hurling myself on a path I know not. I pray that I am guided by His Invisible hand and I pray that there is a purpose for my intellect says it is a waste without reason to carry on

Oh what a situation to be in. Some say the bird on the branch watching and bird on the branch eating are the functioning in the brain and some say the watching one is Atman and the moving Jiva

What does this have to do with my path I know not yet I carry on scratching my head a bit.

If this moment were all eternity and ther here and now encapsulates time then I the conscious entity am Shiva!!

Somewhere somehow something has gotten into my head for I associate Shiva with power and control.

I seek power and fame outside; ashtada siddhis on the inside;omniscience and omnipotence as my being. If so then I must be God. Tat Vam Asi say you.

Then why am I still who I am wretched and still a seeker?

What is this mind Oh Maha Maya? May You enlighten me

Asato Ma sat gamaya
Tamaso ma jyotir gamaya
Mrityor ma Amritam gamaya

Om Shanthi shanthi shanthihi