Thursday, March 10, 2011

You as all

Where is heaven and hell
Where are the Gods I so much pray to
What for do we follow these rituals and rites
In word and deed leaving aside the spirit of love

I see Him now in the babe born in sewers
I see Him now begging for food
I see You sleeping lazily
I see Your hand in the hatred of men
I see Thy grace in the bullet that kills
I feel the impact of the terror You spread
I face Your greed in the scams and loot
It hurts to know the rape of innocense

Oh Lord how can I stop You?
You who witness every act that hurts
You who carry out these actions of 'sin'
You who started this maze called life
You who acted Your part to live
You who still act as though You forgot
You who love for thats Your name

So where is this place called heaven
Opposed from hell
Somewhere people dream to be or not to be
I see now Your play to act both roles
In the here and now you've hid these worlds

I seek Thee to see this world
In the context of Love
I pray for courage to bring Thy Love
I hold my thoughts and for Thine
Words that push these arms to help
How can I see yOu within all this hate?
How do You silently 'witness' these acts of 'fate'
Is there a solution to all these pains
Do You exist or is it our bane
We pray to Thee Oh nameless One
Do You hear these words or are they just noise?

I wait...

Om Tat Sat