Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bliss

This intense emotion
Longing yet so attainable
Sad yet in Bliss
Distant yet so near..

As I fade away into this
Stream of thoughts
That burst forth in vigor
To create a display of ideas

A directionless state of being
Neither in the material
Nor in the spiritual
I hang to whatever is left of sanity

A presence that redefines lucidity
That is clear as daylight
Yet that vanishes with a single longing
When tried to be defined

What more is there to want for
When this presence, this energy
that bursts forth takes control
And dissolves this duality of me and mine

Suddenly Love another unknown emotion
takes shape inside this being
Tearing apart anything that society has defined
inside the framework of right and wrong

I fail here to continue any further
As my words stop short, falters
Loses meaning in a blitzkrieg of emotions
So real yet so far that doesn't fall in the realms of definition