Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fools of Destiny

Are we here because of a God
A Creation that the Lord maketh
With all the fallacy's in our making
And the people who make it look worse

Who then is He to determine
For the problems I face are mine
And not that of His;
HE who made it, nay created it

He is to blame then, not me
For I do what is to be done
I dont 'create' this, this sin
That is the blame I carry

I am pure then
as I was created by He
My choices are His too
for He is me, as I am His

Then I don't sin
For it is not my destiny
These are His, the Lords
For HE created them willfully

Who am I then Ye fools
Fools of Destiny
You cant purify me
For I am the Pure, Author of The Destiny

Lost as You are in this madness
You call the Path
From sea to sea you travel
Bearing the cross of your fallacy

Your God is a fiction
A mere concept of sin
For He is no other
Than the decider of this Destiny

Stop this madness
This spread of fallacy
This disease of hatred
In the name of a fiction, this Destiny

I choose my God,
As you yours
A fiction in our consciousness
As logic creates disharmony

He is Me this God
For I create and I destroy
My bindings and my theories
If He created Me, He is Me and I am He

Ye fools, fools of destiny
-----------------------------------------

I am ...

Sat Chit Ananda