Saturday, August 06, 2016

Why?

I admit I am Your imagination
Then why?
Why create a being on You're own
Am I willfully here by You
Or am I part of Your un-willful dream

What do I do now
Whom to I talk to but You
In all these names and forms
Whom do I teach
You who is in all these conscious beings
Whom do I work when all that is is You

Even if I playfully participate
I am but You playing with You
Working with You
Crying with You

Then why?

Why this separate entity to plead
Why this imagined being in You
Who knows not whether to enjoy our suffer
Knows not what to enjoy what to avoid
Gets beaten by its own action
Does this even exist
If so why this temporary separation

Why Oh Lord

I admit I know not anything
Any wilful lesson is also in ignorance
I admit my ego plays truant

Show me why should this separation linger
Time itself is You and it pains me to know that separation could last an eternity

Oh Mother why?

Show me the way to end this separation if it is to work by my action
Else take me here and now and let not this entity perceive anything but You
You who are time causation the elements and the mind
You who are knowledge
You who are Love

May I be You
May I never be me unless I am devoted to You
May You guide with every breath every thought and every decision

Until You decide enough

May I know why

On Tat Sat