Saturday, December 20, 2014

i am I

While the search continues
In events and expectations
Strengthening beliefs and weakening a few
The search for that entity
Is most feverish when
The result is one between
Life and Death

It is not always
That Death looms
The organism wilts
And the desires die midway
But then life goes on
For some more time
With Death not hurrying  beside
Yet holding on the slippage if time 

Come what may in my search
For that One Truth in my greed 
Power control and wealth
Sought in the name of God
Are poured upon volumes
As the world's history
My search though had knocked upon
Wise ones with beards and a few without
Yet life points only in one direction
Which I've failed to look at all along

While breath that falls up and down
And the body seems to dance 
The mind for that moment stays
Within the skin of who I claim I am
That burst of life that expands as I inhale
That shot of energy that pours out after 

That which I sought plays the dance 
On that which I thought I am
That a truth of existence constantly
Buzzes in who I imagine I am
For those few moments my mind vanishes into smoke 
While i merge into that Infinite I
That lives this eternity

That which i sought is me