Sunday, August 08, 2010

Radha Kalyanam

Oh Krishna I call you so
Pleading and yearning
You have no heed
You behave as though You dont care

Who do You think You are
Where do You think You can escape
Just like a theif who cannot escape his Dharma
You cannot escape my Love

Oh Krishna how long can You hide
How long can You run
How long can this go on
Oh deceiver Krishna

When my parents (Guru)
Meet You asking for Thy hand
How will You hide Oh Lover
Where will You hide

This Love of mine a moral
And human Love for Thee
I can show... for my ignorance
Matches that of a stone

Nay I dont deserve Thee
For my mind is not Yours yet
As I stray on the roads
Only to seek Thee in difficulty

Oh Lord Thy agreement with
My parents so Divine
I hold so precious
For You wait for me

For me to finish my desires
Roaming in Thy maze of Love games
Oh Lord is it time now
I ask... You smile and stay so serene

Thy presence so soothing I feel
I ask for Thee to marry me
You stay silent Oh Lord
Fool am I to ask Thee
For You have already agreed

In my mind I have thought
So many thoughts in my greed
You have always blessed me with what I need
In Your Love You show my path

Now the time has come
My Love in bloom
No thought of the other
For all has blurred into You

I see Thy Vishwaroopam
In me as You
Oh Lord my lover
I have merged in Thee

A reflection a shadow
In my ignorance
I have sought separateness in Thee
Oh Love Thee I am..
Thee I am...

Haa Vu Haa Vu Haa Vu