Saturday, August 14, 2010

In search ...

Fool am I to search for You
You who I thought were outside
In the temples in the places holy
In places of worship

Fool am I to think I can..
I can.. I could .. What illusion
How can I.. Where can I
Oh what a joke I have been

Slowly but steadily oh Lord
Slowly in my reference slowly
You have draged this fool
All the way to Yourself

Oh Lord my world has withdrawn
My thoughts have withdrawn
My foolishness so far has become apparent
Oh Lord I am mad in Your Love

Oh Lord You have been my father
My Mother My brother sister My All
Oh Lord You have been me
All along Oh Lord You have been me

Your Love Oh Bhagavan has withstood
This foolishness of mine
As I wretchedly searched for You
In the gutters of my senses

Oh Lord You have made me withdraw.
In Your presemce I dwell now
Your Light now ebbs out of every pore
Of my being, a mad obssessed lowly lover of Thine

Oh Lord Your presence is now clear to me
Your beauty today flows through my mind
Constantly questioning my habits
Calling them to merge in Thee

You now flow through these veins these nerves
As they jump in Thy awareness unable to take Thy grace

Oh Lord how do I explain this
Why do I even write this
Oh Lord show me Oh Lord
I can only with Thy grace

I can I can only with Thee
Only with Thee

Thee I see now in thoughts words sounds
Thee in sights colours shapes forms movements
Thee in logic ideas understanding
Oh Lord Thee I seek in me

Time is true, only to memory and desires
When these are but Thy grace in my understanding
I, just a reflection of Thy thoughts
In this conscioussness that Thy are

Oh what fool am I, now
Trying to explain Thee in words, that are Thee
Let me Oh Lord merge
This I seek for I am just my own illusion in Thee

Om Om Om I am Thee