Thursday, July 01, 2010

Strange that it seems to me
To judge a moment a person
A thought, a word
with no knowledge of what it means

Strange it seems that I think
I know a lot of things
yet in reality I know nothing
To judge anything, anyone

Strange it seems that I dont
Think twice before the thought emerges
from somewhere inside, deep within
Where words originate as though I authored them

Strange it seems that I keep saying
I, strange on what basis do I say I
who am just a bunch of memories
A feeble electric pulse in a network of dirt

Strange, yet I see the beauty in flowers
The strike of a note in a guitar
The beat of a drum in rhythm
The joy in the synchrony of instruments

Oh for that moment I stop judging
I just am ... suspended in joy
An acceptance par explanation
Words fail and I return

And try to judge it
And I can only exclaim
What an experience!
I just cant judge

'cause I cant hold it,
I can't control it
I can't possibly say how it will go on
I just accept it as it is!

Strange, cause I fail
And I just accept it as it is!

Music .. saves me from madness!