Saturday, February 25, 2017

Your Temple

Fool I have been. Make me mad now in Your Love Oh Lord... Foolishly I searched meaning on walls and dolls, shapes and symbols, I imagined a directionless quest for You who are everywhere everything and timeless. I foolishly imagined life without You in my ignorance. I urge You to cleanse my mind filling words of Your Divine essence. Now I am mad... No longer any quest will quench this thirst. These bones are Thy temples pillars. Life itself is the foundation. This body is Thy Temple and You who reside within am I in all Your glory... These thoughts unqualified are the offerings I place on Thy Divine Form in a permanent flow until Your timeless essence bestows an iota of Infinite Consciousness.I the foolish One shall stand outside this temple with a begging bowl holding on to the bits thrown at me by the passing scenes of imagination. May this thought be blessed by The Divine Love. May I live with You in the Sanctum Sanctorum as Me in You.... May I only rest in this Guha.... Om Tat Sat