Sunday, June 30, 2013

Remain in me

http://www.studio3india.com/CMS/UserImages/Picture_2632_zoom.jpg
My search for You
Started as a doubt
Questioning You and creation
And where I belonged

Learning and Yearning for Truth
I was misled by my wrong thinking
To hold the body as a curse
And myself as a Sinner

Now You walk with me
And speak inside my mind
whispering the Truth
Like a lover would to His beloved

I've searched for Thee in places sacred
I've sought Thee in work And Love
While You were ever present in what I call me
Like a fool I've listened to lies

Now I try to listen hard
To your voice in my head
Trying to differentiate between
My noise and your voice

Like a lover now I wait for Thee
Your name etched to my thoughts
Your love mixed with every thought
I am yours in body and You in mind

I am....